1. The Jabra Assured Services programme (“The Promotion”) is made available to call centric end-user customers located in the UK and Ireland by GN Netcom (UK) Limited (“Jabra UK&I”) and is available on Jabra Biz 2300 or Biz 2400II series headsets that will be purchased and used in the UK and Ireland only.
2. Jabra UK&I defines call centric customers as organisations that have personnel or departments with telephone intensive job-roles, such as call and contact centres, customer service or technical support teams, financial advisors or trading floors. To qualify for the Promotion the organisation must have a minimum of 250 users in a call centric role that require Jabra Biz 2300 or Biz 2400II corded headsets and that are currently using a Jabra competitor product from Plantronics or Sennheiser.
3. The Promotion is only valid on 250+ new units of Jabra Biz 2300 or Biz 2400II series headsets purchased and invoiced directly from an authorised Jabra business products reseller partner in the UK or Ireland. To find a registered Jabra reseller partner please visit our 'Where to Buy' page: http://www.jabra.co.uk/where-to-buy/partner-locator. The Promotion is not open to employees of Jabra, all Jabra reseller partners, their respective agents, all Jabra distribution partners or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
4. Free benchmarking trial: Jabra UK&I will provide free Jabra Biz 2300 or Biz 2400II corded headsets for trials where either Plantronics or Sennheiser competitor products are currently being used in a call centric environment of over 250 headset users. Trial products will be provided after the site survey or initial customer meeting has been made and based on feedback provided by the end-customer on their pain points. The trial will run for a period of time defined between the end-customer and the Jabra Account Manager and trial units will be recalled by Jabra on completion of the benchmarking trial. The quantity of Biz 2300 or Biz 2400II headsets provided for the free benchmarking trial will based on a ratio of one free trial headset per every 50 call centric headset users within the organisation and will be agreed in writing between the Jabra Account Manager and the end-customer.
5. Headset buy-back: Promotion discounts are available on Jabra BIZ 2300, with £7.50 or €7.50 discount per unit when purchasing 250 units or more in one order, or on the Jabra BIZ 2400II with £10.00 or €10.00 discount per unit when purchasing 250 units or more in one order. Other products may be discounted at the discretion of your Jabra Account Manager, when purchasing 250 units or more in one order. The buy-back will be administered via a claim form. Claims are made by the end-user purchaser and will be paid via BACS directly to the organisation that have purchased the headsets on receipt of a completed claim form and an invoice for a minimum of 250 units of Jabra Biz 2300 or Biz 2400II corded headsets. Claims are to be made via the Assured website www.jabra.co.uk/assured. Buy-back claims will only be paid once all obsolete competitor headsets have been collected by Jabra UK&I for recycling. Claims will not be paid if all of the obsolete competitor headsets replaced with new Jabra headsets are not provided to Jabra for recycling. The buy-back discount is subject to review and decision by Jabra UK&I.
6. Free connection cord: Jabra will provide a free connection cord for every corded Jabra Biz 2300 or Biz 2400II headset purchased via the Promotion, when purchasing 250 units or more in one order. No other accessory will be provided for free and the cost of the free connection cord cannot be redeemed as an additional discount against headsets.
7. Disposal of old headsets: Jabra will securely recycle all obsolete competitor headsets previously used by the call centric organisation, under the EU WEEE directive for electrical recycling (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive). Organisations taking advantage of the Promotion must provide all of their obsolete competitor headsets to Jabra for secure and environmentally friendly recycling as part of the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion. Failure to provide all old headsets for recycling will forfeit the benefits of the scheme including the buy-back discount on Jabra corded headset purchases and free connection cords.
8. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Jabra offer, such as Jabra Cashbacks or any other Special Pricing Agreements or where pricing other than standard channel pricing has been offered to the customer by Jabra via any of its authorised reseller partners.
9. Jabra is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the Promotion.
10. The Promotion is subject to auditing by Jabra UK&I Business Solutions to ensure all Terms and Conditions are met. Jabra’s decision is final and Jabra reserves the right to cancel or change this promotion without prior notice and without replacement. The Promotion is subject to availability and cannot be substituted for any other offer or product.
11. Promoter and Data Controller: GN Netcom (UK) Limited, 1st Floor, The Curve, Axis Business Park, Hurricane Way, Langley, Berkshire, SL3 8AG.
12. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.