Jabra Public Sector Promotion Terms & Conditions
- The Jabra Public Sector Promotion is valid from 1st July – until 30th September, 2017 inclusively.
- For the purposes of this promotion the term Public Sector is defined as follows: State Education including lower, further and higher education, State Health, Central and Local Government, Quangos, Charities, Independent Schools and organisations such
as ESPO and SEEDA. Where funding is split between private and public these organisations will need to be approved in advance by a Jabra Account Manager.
- The Public Sector Promotion is available for all purchases of up to 250 units maximum, made by Public Sector Companies only.
- For products and pricing available in the Public Sector price promotion please refer to your Authorised Jabra Reseller.
- The Public Sector Promotion applies to units purchased, (up to a maximum of 250 units) from Authorised Jabra Resellers in the UK and Ireland only.
- The Jabra Public Sector Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Jabra offer running at the same time, such as Jabra Cashbacks or any other Special Pricing Agreements.
- The Jabra Public Sector Promotion will be applied at the point of purchase by the Authorised Jabra Reseller.
- The Jabra Public Sector Promotion is subject to auditing by Jabra UK&I Business Solutions to ensure all Terms and Conditions are met. Jabra’s decision is final and Jabra reserves the right to cancel this incentive without prior notice and without
replacement. The Jabra Public Sector Promotion is subject to availability and cannot be substituted for any other offer or product.
- The discounts within the Jabra Public Sector Promotion are available on the Jabra portfolio of Jabra Business Solution headsets, speakerphones and accessories. All discounts as outlined on http://www.jabra.co.uk/c/public-sector-promo are indicative
only and are subject to individual Authorised Jabra Reseller pricing and discounts. Therefore offers may vary from the information provided on http://www.jabra.co.uk/c/public-sector-promo For every Jabra QD corded headset purchased the end-customer
will receive one Jabra GN1200 Smartcord free of charge, up to 250 units maximum.
- Promoter: GN Netcom UK Limited (Jabra UK&I), 1st Floor, The Curve, Axis Business Park, Hurricane Way, Langley, Berkshire, SL3 8AG.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.